Tuesday, July 31, 2007
FOR MORE ARTICLES PLEASE CLICK HERE
As always, the most important key to creating a better sex life is honest communication between you and your lover. If you can have real, frank conversations about this topic then you’re well on your way to being able to solve the problem. The first thing you need to find out is what are the road blocks standing in the way. Here are some questions you need to ask her:
1) Can she bring herself to an orgasm on her own via masturbation?
2) Does she have beliefs about sex that make her feel shameful or dirty participating in it with you?
3) Is she taking any anti-depressants? Unfortunately they can have an incredibly dampening effect on both a person’s libido and the ability to orgasm. So can a variety of medical problems.
4) Is their any history of sexual abuse in her background that might make her shut down to sex just when you start getting intimate?
5) Does she understand that women need and enjoy orgasms as much as men, and that if she continues to not have them during your lovemaking she may end up feeling very resentful and even begin creating reasons to not have sex?
Friday, July 27, 2007
Is your Sex LIfe Boring?
by: Maurice Tate
As a sexologist I get to talk to many men and women about sex. The funny thing is that most people I talk to tell me that they think others are having a much greater sex life than they are. Generally they say that their own sex is pretty boring and non exciting. The longer the couple has been together the more boring sex seems to have become. Of course there are couples that have great sex and have been together for ages. These couples are rare in my experience.
A recent study found that in 2 years of marriage, the women's interest in sex had dropped off about 50%. There was also a lot less intercourse per week.
So what can one do to spice up ones sex life? I like to think of sex in 3 flavours.
The first one is partner connection. Women generally love this style of lovemaking. In this flavour the emotional connection with your lover is most important. Generally, couples when they first fall in love have a lot of partner connection in sex. There is a lot of eye gazing, touch and emotions flowing and sex is really just great. It seems to flow and there is much hugging, touch and foreplay.
So how does one get more of this connections with your partner. One tip in sex to get more of this flavour is to open your eyes during sex. I find most couple do not even take a look at their lover. The eyes connect and the emotions can flow thought he eyes. for the more advanced, I suggest to open your eyes during orgasm. Most men find this a challenge but it can be done!
The second flavour of lovemaking is what I like to call trance. In this style one goes into oneself and is totally in ones own fantasy, sensations or a trance like state. Eyes are closed as the connection with your partner is not important. Most men seem to like trance.
I did have a lover that loved going into trance. However, I just felt I was a travel agent taking her to amazing places. Since I could not come along I felt unsatisfied. The touch was one way and I found this frustrating. I did communicate this and she did start to touch me more.
The third flavour is role playing. This can be a great deal of fun. One can act out ones fantasies or take on roles of the sexual healer or priest. How about becoming animals?. Bondage games fall into this type of play. Generally this is more challenging for most people. However playing roles really can spice up your sex life.
With my clients I suggest they start to explore the flavours that they are weak on. Most couples do not play roles as it is a bit scary. I suggest to pass through is fear and really start to explore.
If you have boring sex, you are actually committed to this on some level. Challenge your lover to do something different and you might have to compromise too. Suggest your lover takes the lead in trying something new too. Above all, have fun.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Keeping Romance Alive In A Relationship
by: Ravi Agrawal
That men are from Mars and women from Venus is a fact established by studies conducted on romance and relationship. The difference between what a man is and what a woman expects him to be is too vast to bridge.
However, a solid relationship requires acceptance of the partner with all his/her follies. The initial tender thoughts and trust in each other slowly lead to stronger passionate feelings. For romance and relationship to bloom, it is imperative to have self-respect as well as respect for each other. Being true to each other, honesty in every aspect of life and above all, effective communication between the two of you, will lay a strong foundation for your relationship.
The soft romantic feelings blossom into intense emotions and ultimately cross the realm of a mere need for each other to seek a better life together in the future. A commitment leads to greater responsibilities for one’s actions. At the same time, such people lead a happier, healthier and more satisfied life with a partner by the side to share the good times and show support through tough times.
Any relationship will have its fair share of arguments especially if there are two strong-headed persons with opposing views on issues. However, the manner of arguing will determine to a large extent the damage done to the relationship.
Be careful not to be contemptuous of your partner, hold a grudge or withdraw into a shell. Arguments should be healthy with some humour sprinkled to break the tension. Criticizing the action and not the person is seen in better perspective. Even if you do not agree with your partner, acknowledge that he is entitled to his own views and opinions. Most important, don’t break off communication between the two of you.
Romance and relationship can be nurtured with care for each other’s feelings, warm love and trust.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Sabul. The word that come out from our blog. Some one is looking for Sabul blog and reach blog Taman Wangi. Taman Wangi is not a Sabul Sabulan Blog. Sabul Sabulan using another blog.
If you are looking for Sabul. Why not try reading this Taman Wangi Blog.
Rather than the word Sabul. We contain articles about relationship and sensual that can read in this Taman Wangi Blog.
Before deciding to search more Sabul blog, try our NOT Sabul Blog. Dating Perempuan Melayu at
We don't want you to waste your time search for Sabul Sabulan.
Any way if you want to search Sabul. Just used our Google search in this blog.
Monday, July 23, 2007
The Power of Foreplay
The importance of foreplay has been talked about often in almost every sex guide on the planet. And yet, here we take a go at the subject again! Are we crazy? Quite! Nevertheless, the kind of information available in the free domain didn't really impress us, so we decided to do a small write up for our dear readers!
In this two part article we will tell you some ways to make your woman go crazy... and maybe even have an orgasm before you touch her secret places! Are we kidding? Not quite! But before all that it is important to mention that the foreplay doesn't start neither by kissing the lips nor by kissing the necks. It starts way before... at the moment your woman is comfortable with you, when you have gotten to know her some and are about to make a move. During our time we have seen some disasters, like a man who is talking about the city drainage and then decides to kiss the woman! Jeez! Get a life mate! But without further ado, lets take a look at the first ten steps that are important to foreplay!
- Take a bath and smell good. Nothing is worse than smelling sweat on a man, no matter how sexy he is.
- Groom yourself for the occasion. Dress nicely, look elegant and confident.
- Get to know your woman a bit. At least know the basics of what she likes and especially what she doesn't.
- Talk about exciting things from the start. Not about weather, not about how bad you feel; rather about things that make you feel good and make her feel good. Make her laugh some.
- Always keep a steady eye contact, and every now and then look at her most gorgeous features and sigh to yourself, "Oh How Gorgeous Are Thee!"
And now lets get down to business! Onto The Ten Ways to Excite Your Woman!
- Actions can speak even louder than words! While you are telling her the story touch her lightly and move your hands. Move your hands like a wave when you say Up and down and then bring your hands close to her face when you talk about feel the air brushing against your face. If you think you are comfortable enough, you can even blow air just around her ears! But beware... around her ears, making her hair move, not full in her face!
- Throughout the conversation, touch her every so gently. Start invading her private space. Now I said private space, not private places! A slight touch on the elbow, remove a peck of dust from her hair, or just hold her hands and massage them with your fingers.
- Now start getting adventurous. If she is tired propose to massage her neck. Or just pull her towards yourself and give her a hug just because she said something nice. Start invading her private space even more.
- Now is the time to tell her how gorgeous she is or compliment her on something she is wearing. Before this time, you will just make her defensive. But right now, she will know you are sincere because your eyes have been telling it to her all through the evening! Tell her how you like her deep eyes, and then ask her softly if you can touch her face.
- Become more cozy with her, touching and caressing her in non sexual places. But don't lean over to kiss her... not just yet. Let her beg for it. For instance just let your finger roll down her back, or caress her shoulders. Even a slight rubbing on the knees can be sexy, if you are gentle and soft enough.
- Your talk should be getting more erotic now. That doesn't mean telling her about your conquests, but just start using sexy words. If there is something you feel, share it with her. Also, start talking more softly, so that she has to be real close to understand. Start whispering in her ears, making her a partner into your secrets. But not the dirty secrets, not just yet!
- Now while you are whispering, your mouth close to her ears, allow your lips to touch them. Give her a soft kiss, more like a peck. Then move back, allowing her to move into you. When she does, give her a slightly longer kiss on her ears, and then say something funny or interesting.
- Start moving your hands all over her body, still leaving out her obvious pleasure points. No touching her breasts for now! But her belly, her back, her neck, her arms, her legs, her chin and her hair are good places.
- Start moving your kiss downwards from her ear on to her neck, but don't start eating her neck! Just soft and tender kisses. So soft that she has to lean into you to feel them! And now be patient for the next part of this article!
Please refer the link above for article Menikmati Cipap pantat faraj perempuan wanita.
Dating Perempuan Wanita Melayu
Cybermoney2u Making Money Online For Perempuan Wanita Melayu
Menikmati cipap pantat faraj perempuan 2
Sunday, July 15, 2007
G Spot Positions: Our Favorite 3 Positions to Hit Your G Spot During Sex
by: Nathan Patmor
Most of these positions can be used for either vaginal or anal penetration.
- The receiving partner is on all fours with their torso horizontal. The penetrating partner inserts from behind. This is called the doggy position.
- In a variant on the doggy position, the receiving partner's torso is angled downwards. The penetrating partner can raise their own hips above those of the receiving partner for maximum penetration.
- In another variant of the doggy position, the penetrating partner places their feet on each side of the receiving partner while keeping their knees bent and effectively raising up as high as possible while maintaining penetration. The penetrating partner's hands usually have to be placed on the receiving partner's back to keep from falling forward.
- In a variant on the doggy position, the receiving partner kneels upright. The penetrating partner may gently pull the receiving partner's arms backwards at the wrists towards them.
- In the spoon position both partners lie on their same side facing in the same direction.
- The receiving partner lies on their side. The penetrating partner kneels and penetrates from behind. Alternatively, the penetrating partner can stand if the receiving partner is on a raised surface.
- The receiving partner lies facing down, possibly with their legs spread. The penetrating partner lies on top of them. The placement of a pillow beneath the receiving partner's hips can help increase stimulation in this position.
- The receiving partner lies face down, knees together. The penetrating partner lies on top with spread legs.
- The receiving partner lies on their side with their uppermost leg forward. The penetrating partner kneels astride the receiver's lowermost leg.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
A good amount of pleasurable sexual act is undeniably one of the most important components which helps to build and maintain a successful and rewarding relationship. In most cases, good sex speaks louder than words when it comes down to love and intimacy between both partners.
Both partners are equally responsible for giving the others a total sexual pleasure. It is very easy sometimes for a woman to think it is her man's responsibility to give her sexual pleasure and to make her come. From time to time, certain women would also have the idea that they should not be too wild in bed, as this might give their partner a sense of insecurity! This is a total myth and one which should be addressed immediately if she ever hopes to have a totally satisfying relationship!
Women sure can be charming by the way they present themselves and also by the way they dress up. But, men like women who are also great in bed. Men like women who take the initiative and are confident in their sexual act. Men like women who give them complete pleasure and satisfaction at the end of the sexual act and they themselves should feel satisfied with their partners.
It is often said that only when women have 7 times the pleasure as men that women can reach an orgasm. This is totally wrong! The truth is, a woman can have no orgasm but that does not mean she is not satisfied with the sexual experience. At the same time, a woman may have multiple orgasms. The ultimate aim for a woman would be to satisfy her partner and herself.
A woman should devise new ways to excite her man in the beginning and get him involved completely in the sexual act. She can also gift herself or her man sex videos. This is certainly going to turn both of them on. Sex videos are a great resource to learn the finer and more beautiful nuances of sex. Videos also help you learn different better sex positions so that sex does not become a monotonous act.
A better sex tips for women would be to get stimulated in the beginning. Performing sex just for the sake of doing it won't bring in any enthusiasm and pleasure. The most important part is to be you throughout the whole sexual act.
Women should be as flexible as possible in the whole sexual experience. Try out different things to excite your partner. Like, tying a handkerchief around his eyes and then slowly running your fingers on his body or, you can write erotic stories and then narrate them to your partner in order to stimulate him and respond to your demands.
Communication, both verbal and sexual is another important aspect which help to improve your love life. Tell your partner how comfortable you feel in his arms and thank him for the great sexual experience. Tell him that you would like to take the fantastic journey as much as you can. This is sure going to build a stronger sexual bond between you and your partner.
You can also create an environment to excite your partner like lighting candles in the room, keeping the room dark, playing soft love songs which you both enjoy and so on.
At the end of the day, it is a matter of communication, both verbal and sexual, that is going to make your relationship works. Be selfless and live for the moment for each other.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Duduk dewi ini lembut dan sensual. Kedua pasangan dapat bercium dan saling meraba.
Wanita duduk diatas batang zakar dan melingkari pinggang pasangannya dengan kaki. Wanita juga
dapat menggerakkan pinggulnya sehingga biji kelentik dan depan depan faraj memperolehi
rangsangan yang tinggi.
Posisi ini membolehkan kemasukkan yang dalam tetapi ia juga dapat manfaatkan kepada lelaki
supaya lambat mengeluarkan mani.
Hubungan Friendster Terbesar
Dating Perempuan Melayu
Wiki Perempuan Melayu
Friday, July 6, 2007
You see a lot of articles about what men can do during sex to make it better for the woman, but there's a lot less information - and opinion - on the mistakes women make. So, to set the record straight, here's our list of ten things for women to avoid.
1 Expecting him to think like a woman
We've all seen loads of books with titles like "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" which highlight an unfortunate difference between the sexes. Men and women don't think the same way - and while we're not going to get into why this happens, it's important to remember that fact when you're in a relationship. In general, men are not as romantic as women, they don't see romance as a necessary prelude to sex, and they can divorce sex from their feelings in a way that perhaps most women can't. So there will be plenty of times when a man wants sex even if he isn't feeling romantic and connected to his partner.
For him, the physical pleasure of sex is a reward in itself. He doesn't need to be seduced into feeling desire (though he may appreciate it if you do seduce him!), at least most of the time, for his sex drive is a pretty constant part of his maleness. I think that's what women don't understand.
They know how elusive and emotional their own sex drive is, but they don't appreciate how different it is for a man. Think of it this way: men can enjoy sex with their partner whether they are feeling loving or not; in fact they often find their feelings of love for their partner when they have sex with her. By contrast, women often say they need to feel loving before they want sex - or at least before they are prepared to give themselves heart and soul to a man.
2 Not showing your sexual energy
Women who were brought up to be demure "good girls" (i.e. non-sexual) may find it difficult to express the essence of their feminine energy during sex. And a lot of women also have problems expressing their anger, an emotion which can add real spice to the sexual union between men and women. This lack of sexual energy might appear as a reluctance to initiate sex, a reluctance to be the active partner, a reluctance to make noises or thrust, or simply an overall tendency to wait for the man to lead and direct what happens during sex.
But believe me, ladies, your man will really like it when you express your passion - whether that means you getting on top for woman on top sex, moving in a way that will give you the greatest pleasure, kissing him passionately, or being assertive about what you want in bed.
3 Being too gentle when you touch his penis
Men like a firmer touch than women, especially when it comes to their penises. If you ever have the pleasure of watching him masturbate, you'll see how much pressure he uses on his penis - especially as he nears orgasm. If you're doing it for him, ask him to tell you what you're doing right and what he'd like done differently. He'll really appreciate your efforts to give him more pleasure.
4 Not experimenting with sex
The saying has it that men think about sex ten times an hour - or is it a hundred? Yes, of course that's an exaggeration, but it isn't much of one. While some women have a high sexual desire, it's true to say that women in general are much less sexy than men when they're not in the bedroom. Men fantasize all the time - about the things they see, what they'd like to do, how they'd like to do it, and so on. With such an active sexual imagination, it's not hard to understand why a bit of variation in the bedroom routine can keep a man sexually happy.
It doesn't have to be way out stuff like bondage, either. For example, try changing sex positions once in a while: take the initiative and get on top of him or let him enjoy rear entry for a change. Talk dirty to him if you've never tried that before; explore and play with new parts of his body, such as his anus and perineum, during foreplay - or even during the main event. Seduce him into a "quickie" by leaving a trail of clothes across the floor into the bedroom. Greet him at the door in sexy clothing. Phone him at work and tell him what you'd like to do to him later that day.....well, you get the idea - use your imagination!
5 Expecting him to read your mind
Yes, we know it's difficult to express your sexual desires directly. But men don't think like women. They don't read clues, they don't get hints. So stop communicating indirectly, and tell him what you want. And give him feedback when you get it! That way, he'll know exactly what he's supposed to be doing, how you feel about it, and whether to do it again. For example, if you like what he's doing during sex, let him know with your moans of pleasure.
6 Criticizing him
I think one of the reasons women can be so critical of their man is that they've never learned the art of direct communication. Than means stating clearly and directly what you want, how you want it, and whether you got it - and how you feel about it afterwards. Men appreciate that style of talk - they know where they stand and it removes the uncertainty for them.
Criticism is an indirect way of saying that your needs are not being met - but if you read number 5 above, then maybe you've begun to understand that your man won't know what you want unless you tell him. If you're judging his love for you on the basis of his ability to anticipate and meet your needs without you saying what they are, well, I'm afraid you aren't likely to be very satisfied. And it won't be his fault.
7 Letting him take responsibility for your orgasm
A lot of us think that a man somehow has a responsibility to "give" a woman an orgasm during sex. After all, that's how a lot of us were brought up - that a man somehow has to look after "his" woman. And that idea extends to making sure she has an orgasm during sex.....but the truth is that women are responsible for their own orgasms. So while it might be nice for your man to help you get there, if you don't make it to orgasm through his efforts, you can always take matters into your own hands.
8 Controlling him by withdrawing sex
One of the most unhealthy things you can do in a relationship is to use sex as a weapon. This is basically a statement that you feel powerless, that you think withholding sex is the only way you can get what you want. Rather than trying to exert some influence over your man by denying him the pleasure of your body, try communicating directly what you want and don't want. (That might even extend to simply saying you don't feel emotionally close enough to your partner to want sex.)
9 Thinking he'll feel the same way about your body that you do
It just isn't so. Men don't attach the judgments to women's bodies that women do. So, for example, even if he thinks your butt really is a bit on the large side, it won't matter to him the way it matters to you. In fact, he probably quite likes it. And he certainly won't be put off making love, or want the lights off, because of it. While you waste time and emotional energy wondering if you're completely undesirable because of some aspect of your body, he'll never give it a second thought. It's women who judge their bodies, I think for the sake of comparison with other women, not men.
10 Not making up with sex after an argument
Well, yes, I know that a lot of couples do make up with sex when they've had an argument, but in fact many more don't. As I said above, most women think that they need to be feeling loving and emotionally close before they want sex. Yet I've met a lot of couples in my work as a sexual therapist who have found that taking the risk and jumping into bed can work really well as a way of getting close again.
Even if you don't feel sexy or loving when you start making love, after a while the simple act of being physically connected in bed can really change the way you feel about each other. The other way of settling an argument (that's talking, seeking understanding, and thrashing out how you feel) is fine: but once in a while try a more direct method of getting your feelings back on track - just go to bed together!